Select the scents you'd like to return and tell us why.
start a return
How it Works
Submit your return and get your prepaid return label.
Pack your return and ship it off within 4 days. Remember, you save $45 if you keep all 3 scents in the Bundle Kit.
Common Returns Questions
How do I start a return?
- Start by inputting your order # (or email) and shipping zip code above so we can find your order.
- You will then be asked to select the scents you would like to return and why.
- Once your return is processed, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid USPS shipping label in the portal and via email.
What items are returnable?
- Any full-size bottles in your Snif Kit that are unopened and sealed in original packaging. Returns must be submitted here by the end of your 7-day trial period.
What items are non-refundable?
- Any full-size bottles that have been opened, or those where the plastic seal has been torn or removed.
- Any products that have been damaged post-delivery.
- Product orders that fall outside the trial period window.
How should I package my return?
- Simply ship the fragrances back in the kit they arrived in. No need to send back the samples, they are yours to keep.
- If your Snif mailer is in good shape, please reuse it to ship back your kit. If it is damaged or torn, feel free to use a standard cardboard shipping box. If you do use your own outer box, we ask that you use a protective filler to make sure that your kit is returned safely and undamaged.
How much will I pay?
- Each fragrance is $65 unless you ordered a Bundle Kit and decide to keep all 3.
- If you ordered the Bundle Kit and keep all 3 fragrances, you save $45 and pay $150.
When will my card be charged?
- If you choose to keep some scents and return others, we will adjust your total balance and only charge you for the full-size bottles you keep after your return has been processed.
- If you return all the scents in your Snif Kit, we will drop the card authorization once your return has been processed and you will not be charged.